24 March 2021
Vlogstar North West Project
There is an exciting new project coming up that is free for anyone aged 16-25 who would like to learn more around vlogging and creating content relating to healthy relationships and mental health.
This masterclass in vlogging includes:
- How to plan, frame and shoot your own vlogs using your phone
- How to edit your video footage
- Opportunities to practice vlogging and get feedback
- Support in developing your public speaking skills
- An opportunity to reflect on what a healthy, dependable relationship means to you and your wellbeing
- A showcase event for your vlogs with VIP guests
- The opportunity to have your work showcased at the NOW Festival in July
The project will take place on every Wednesday starting the 5th May 5-7pm for 6 weeks.
If you work with any young people who may be interested in this opportunity, please could you pass on my details firstname.lastname@example.org or circulate the attached flyers with any organisation you think may be interested.