18 January 2021
1:1 Bullybuster support
Bullybusters are delighted to announce they will be delivering one to one sessions with children and young people who may be finding returning to school during the pandemic difficult.
This may be for a number of reasons:
- Moving from primary to secondary school without saying goodbye to friends and teachers.
- Losing the support they had in place prior to lockdown.
- Being in a bubble without their friends.
- Children who have been isolated at home, possibly witnessing, or dealing with things they have found difficult/traumatic.
- Children and Young people who are worried about loved ones.
- Loss of confidence
- Feels unsafe returning to school
If there are children and young people who you feel may benefit from some additional emotional support at what may be a really challenging time for them, please contact us to discuss further at:
We can arrange sessions online or face to face adhering to government guidelines/social distancing.