Online referral form – we need your views
In 2021, Alder Hey Children`s Hospital, in partnership with Liverpool and Sefton CAMHS pioneered a unique, interoperable platform – an online CAMHS referral form.
Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) is looking to invite children, young people, parents/carers and professionals to take part in a discussion group to explore how this platform can meet their everyday needs in relation to mental health and emotional wellbeing. The groups will explore:
- The perceptions of the platform
- What would participants want from this platform?
- What do communities require, to ensure their inclusion in these technologically developing services?
If you are:
- 16- 19 years old.
- Parents/carers of under 16-year-old children.
- Mental health professionals who work with children and young people.
and you are interested in taking part in these groups, please email Kristof Santa (Research Assistant) – firstname.lastname@example.org
The discussion groups will take place on 13th April 10 am – 12 pm* at Liverpool John Moores University, Tithebarn Building (School of Health) 81 Tithebarne St, Liverpool L2 2ER
Refreshments will be provided and participants will receive a £20 voucher.
Data acquired via the focus groups from the research will be kept strictly confidential.
More information about the study can be found here.
*Subject to change, depending on the number of attendees.