Children and Young People’s Mental Health and Technology
20/09/2017 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Merseyside Youth Association Ltd
65-67 Hanover Street Liverpool
The course is an interactive course that explores the life of young people in today’s world, and the role that technology plays. We discuss how technology has advanced over the past few decades, and how we can learn from young people about technology. The course focuses of building a culture of resilience around mental health and technology, and how we can manage the risk.
Who is it aimed at?
Teachers, Learning mentors, Pastoral heads, Parents & carers, youth workers & school nurses.
Level of Need
(Level 1. Universal Services, Level 2. Additional Need – Multi-Agency Early Help, Level 3. Complex Needs – Multi-Agency Early Help, Level 4. Acute Specialist, Including Safeguarding)
This training is aimed at those working across the levels 1 -4.
What will attendees learn from this event?
- What technology means to Children and young people today
- How we can bridge the gap between ‘Digital Natives & Digital Immigrants’
- Risk and Resilience factors of young people and technology
- Digital Assessment of a young persons online world – the questions to ask them.
- Resources emailed out after course
- Resilience resources
Any further information
Bookings are closed for this event.