Resilience – Liverpool school nurses only
10/07/2020 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This training covers:
- To understand the definition of resilience.
- To understand the impact that Resilience has in our everyday lives
- Consider the challenged responses on an individual’s Mental Health
- To introduce & explore the resilience Framework
- To explore the balance scale between Risk and Resilience and the affecting factors
Who is it aimed at?
Liverpool school nurses only
What will attendees learn from this event?
Attendees will gain a greater understanding of the importance of resilience and how it can be developed in order to counter balance risk factors in a child or young person’s life, which can lead to mental distress.
Attendees will also learn practical strategies for building resilience in children and young people
Please email TonyN@mya.org.uk if you have any questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.