Are you or someone you know experiencing suicidal thoughts?
Experiencing suicidal thoughts can be a frightening experience for someone to go through. Suicide means a person is deliberately wanting to end their life. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and support is available to help you or your loved one. People who are thinking about suicide can have suicidal thoughts which can be very distressing.
Is this impacting your life?
Have you noticed a change in your life through:
- Becoming withdrawn from your friends or family?
- Have you noticed a decline in your physical appearance?
- Are you no longer getting enjoyment out of your activities?
- Are you feeling more angry or upset?
- Feeling as if no one will understand you?
As a result of these experiences have you been led to feelings of unworthiness and hopelessness? Are you feeling alone and lost? Do you want to disappear? If you are feeling any of these, we’re here to help.
Support for someone having suicidal thoughts
If you are currently or someone you know is experiencing suicidal thoughts, support is available through the following services: